Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Kitchen Aid Mixer

I (Anna) love to cook and bake. After many months of saving my "allowance," I have purchased a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer! Oh my gosh. How did I ever live without it?

My husband is studying for the most important test of his life, the first-step medical school boards (no pressure, Hunny!). Last night I wanted to do a little something for him so I made him a treat. If you're a chocolate lover, you've GOT to try this recipe (link below). I swear, you won't regret it. They're the easiest, most delectable chocoloate molten cakes you'll ever make at home. I didn't need to use my new mixer (a whisk would have done the trick), but I'm using every excuse to marvel at its efficiency!

http://yumsugar.com/105887

Also, for those of you who don't know, Carol made Gracie's communion dress in the picture below. What a talent!

No comments: