Monday, May 12, 2008

Pete's Pizza

While Carol was receiving sweet gifts from her children, I spent Mother's Day with my mom at my brother's restaurant, "Pete's Pizza." She requested to spend the day side-by-side, mother and son, at the restaurant he's owned for nearly a year. My dad made her an apron that said, "Pete's Mom" and she made two batches of her famous lasagna for the lucky customers (and workers!). It was so fun for us to see my brother in business mode. He's hosted two Brownie Troops teaching them how to make pizza and he proudly displays their thank you notes on the wall. If you call Pete's Pizza, you'll be greeted by the friendliest voice, followed by efficient service and delicious pizza. I may be a proud sister, but I never lie about my pizza. Check them out!


Pete's Pizza
4902 Highway 12
Maple Plain, MN 55359
(763) 479-2221

No comments: