Sunday, January 13, 2008

Revving the Engine of Love

This loving little ritual -- just submitted by a couple to our website -- is too good not to share:

The ritual my husband and I have revolves around our vehicles. We call it revving the engine of love. Without fail whenever my husband drops me off at any destination, the second before I am about to enter a building he pushes down on the gas and "revs" the engine. At this point I will turn to look at him and will always find him with a big goofy grin on his face. After that we are both lost and can do nothing but smile at each other like two little kids. I love it more than anything else he does and it reminds us of why we fell in love in the first place - our ability to bring happiness and joy into each others lives.

Okay, is that just plain old "awwww" (so sweet) or what?!

Share your stories so we can awww at them too!

No comments: