Monday, February 18, 2008

Amazon.com ...

... wants you to review What Happy Couples Do! Just log into amazon.com and go to our book; it's a no-brainer from there.

Even if it's just one sentence (hypothetically, of course) like: "You should buy copies of this book for everyone you know, love, and even loath ... because it will change them and their relationships forever more!" or "I, simply stated, absolutely love this little book" or "I have never read such a smart, practical, and adorable book packed with wisdom not only for married people, but people in all types of long-term relationships!"

Write whatever comes from your soul, but please take a moment and write something! Thanks a "negative-infinity-plus-1" (in the words of my second grader as she's trying to out do her 6th grade brother. I guess that's the biggest "number" out there)? Please don't correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks, everyone, for your support.

No comments: